Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

May 31st...Save Your Hearing Day.

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM
  • 10 Replies
Have you had your hearing checked lately? How about your children? Today is a good day to get that done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amyjane22
by Amy on May. 31, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I haven't had my hearing checked since I was a child.  Levi just had his checked at his 5 yr. appt 3 months ago.  Seth had his checked before we were discharged at the hospital after his birth 3 months ago.  DH has to have his checked regularly at work.  So, I guess I'm the only one.  

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 31, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I have not had mine checked in awhile. My middle kid gets he checked often due to some hearing issues he had when he was younger. 

aidansmommy219
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 1:21 PM

The last time I had my hearing checked was when I got hired in at the hospital. I had to get in this huge booth type thing. The lady said my hearing was perfect..which I thought was funny because I'm constantly asking people to repeat themselves or turning up the tv to hear better lol.

DD had her newborn hearing check in the hosptial and past..and really I'm not sure when the last time was that ds had his hearing checked..

Flaca43
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 4:30 PM
I haven't either. Maybe at the next doctor visit.

Quoting amyjane22:

I haven't had my hearing checked since I was a child.  Levi just had his checked at his 5 yr. appt 3 months ago.  Seth had his checked before we were discharged at the hospital after his birth 3 months ago.  DH has to have his checked regularly at work.  So, I guess I'm the only one.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Lol. Funny. Maybe everyone and the tv are too low!

Quoting aidansmommy219:

The last time I had my hearing checked was when I got hired in at the hospital. I had to get in this huge booth type thing. The lady said my hearing was perfect..which I thought was funny because I'm constantly asking people to repeat themselves or turning up the tv to hear better lol.

DD had her newborn hearing check in the hosptial and past..and really I'm not sure when the last time was that ds had his hearing checked..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on May. 31, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I have not for quite awhile......

gmadiane
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I have issues with my hearing

VanBurren
by Beth on May. 31, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Whaaat?????

lasombrs
by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:46 PM
i have to call for my son. just to rule out anything due to his delays
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supergirl_mommy
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Had all of us checked in april
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)