Shrimp in Melon Salad from the Betty Crocker site!
- small honeydew melons or cantaloupe
- cup plain lowfat yogurt
- tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- teaspoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- teaspoon sugar
- teaspoon grated lemon peel
- small cucumber, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- pound frozen cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- cup sliced almonds
- 1Cut each melon crosswise in half. Remove seeds. Scoop melon from each half, leaving 1-inch rim around the top. Chop melon and drain thoroughly.
- 2In large bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed, sugar and lemon peel. Stir in chopped melon, cucumber and shrimp. Spoon one-fourth shrimp mixture into each melon half. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.
Cut the melon in half in a scallop or zigzag pattern.
Purchase melon chunks from the deli. You've just saved time and the mess of cutting it.