Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

06/29 dinner

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:58 PM
  • 12 Replies
Whats for dinner?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM

not sure I am going grocery shopping this afternoon gonna see whats on sale

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 29, 2012 at 3:59 PM
We have a line of Thunderstorms that has already knocked out power once so Im not sure if I going to bake chicken liked planned :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Quoting MamaMandee:

We have a line of Thunderstorms that has already knocked out power once so Im not sure if I going to bake chicken liked planned :/

Oh I hate it when the power is out! It's so frustrating! I hope you get it back soon. Are you guys having the heatwave where you are at?

snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I am making Chicken with Pasta Salad and Corn on the Cobb :)

LexRi0709
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Cheeseburgers, mac salad, and chips. Its a lazy day today!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:44 PM
The power is back on and the strong storm has clamed down so I put the chicken in. And yes 7 day forecast is 90's & 100's, ugh! Oh and I lost a tree! The whole top of a medium sized tree is ripped off!

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Oh I hate it when the power is out! It's so frustrating! I hope you get it back soon. Are you guys having the heatwave where you are at?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Quoting MamaMandee:

The power is back on and the strong storm has clamed down so I put the chicken in. And yes 7 day forecast is 90's & 100's, ugh! Oh and I lost a tree! The whole top of a medium sized tree is ripped off!

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting MamaMandee:

It 102 here right now! God I pray we do not lose power cause if the A/C is off we are gonna be cooking! lol... Glad you can make dinner though :)

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:51 PM
We hit 103! Plus side of this storm it dropped us about 20 degrees!

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting MamaMandee:

It 102 here right now! God I pray we do not lose power cause if the A/C is off we are gonna be cooking! lol... Glad you can make dinner though :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyjane22
by Amy on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Pizza, veggies with dip, fresh fruit.

delanna6two
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:51 AM

fishsticks and fries

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN