Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie from the Betty Crocker site! Gather four easy ingredients to create a frosty pie. Once it's made, it's ready for family, guests or midnight snacking!
- pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- cup butter, softened
- tablespoons water
- cup hot fudge topping
- quart (4 cups) cookie dough ice cream, slightly softened
- 1Blend cookie mix, butter and water; reserve 1/2 cup dough. Press remaining dough into greased and floured 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown on edge. Cool on cooling rack 10 minutes.
- 2Roll reserved dough into 16-1/2-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet; press slightly to flatten. Bake at 350°F 6 to 8 minutes or until set.
- 3Spoon about 1/4 cup fudge topping onto bottom crust. Spoon ice cream into crust. Freeze at least 2 hours. Place cookies on pie by pressing them in at an angle. Microwave remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping uncovered 30 seconds on High; drizzle over pie.
Make it your way. Use your favorite ice cream and ice cream topping.