Grilled Steaks with Horseradish-Mustard Sauce from the Betty Crocker site!
- tablespoons spicy horseradish mustard
- tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- teaspoon honey
- (1/2 to 3/4-inch-thick) boneless beef top loin steaks (New York, Kansas City or strip steaks)
- tablespoon olive oil
- teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate while cooking steaks.
- 2Heat closed contact grill for 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, brush steaks with oil. Sprinkle both sides of each steak with garlic-pepper blend and seasoned salt.
- 4When grill is heated, place steaks on bottom grill surface. Close grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until of desired doneness. Serve sauce with steaks.
When cooking steaks on the contact grill, be sure to watch carefully so you don't overcook them. Because you are cooking both sides at once, food cooks more quickly than when you grill on a regular grill.