Total Time:2 hrs 10 mins
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:2 hrs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans or 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can niblet corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb shredded chicken, ground beef or 1 lb any meat
- 1Cook meat and drain.
- 2Shred if needed.
- 3Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- 4DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- 6Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- 7Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- 8Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-taco-soup-40022#ixzz1zxQ3qrXY