Cheese Enchiladas Verde from the Betty Crocker site!
- cups shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (6 ounces)
- small zucchini, shredded (3/4 cup)
- cup chopped fresh cilantro
- soft corn tortillas (5 or 6 inch)
- cup soft cream cheese with roasted garlic
- jar (16 ounces) green salsa (salsa verde) (2 cups)
- medium avocado, diced
- medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches, with cooking spray. Mix shredded cheese, zucchini and cilantro.
- 2Spread each tortilla with about 2 teaspoons cream cheese. Spoon about 1/3 cup shredded cheese mixture onto each tortilla; spread to within 1 inch of edge. Roll up tortillas; place seam sides down in baking dish. Pour salsa over tortillas.
- 3Cover and bake about 25 minutes or until hot. Top with avocado and onions.
Stir 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder into 1/3 cup cream cheese for the cream cheese with roasted garlic.
Tortillas will be easier to roll if warmed in the microwave as directed on package.
Use 1 jar (16 ounces) Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa or picante sauce instead of the green salsa. Or use 1 cup each red and green salsa.