Total Time:35 mins
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:20 mins
- 1Open salmon and drain thoroughly. Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork.
- 2Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. Stir until well blended.
- 3Shape the mixture into patties about the size of an average burger or less.
- 4Cook in oil in skillet over medium heat until browned on each side. Turn once while frying.
- 5Note: The mayonnaise helps the patties hold their shape and keeps them from being too dry.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/southern-fried-salmon-patties-137575#ixzz20Kn3QjRr