Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin from the Betty Crocker site!
- pork tenderloins (about 3/4 lb each)
- cup soft bread crumbs (about 1 1/2 slices bread)
- cup chopped fresh parsley
- tablespoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon fennel seed
- teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1Heat oven to 450°F. Spray shallow roasting pan and rack with cooking spray. Place pork tenderloins on rack in pan.
- 2In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon herb mixture evenly over pork. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is in the thickest part of pork. Cover pork loosely with foil.
- 3Bake 20 minutes; remove foil. Bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes longer or until thermometer reads 155°F. Cover pork loosely with foil and let stand 10 to 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 160°F. (Temperature will continue to rise about 5°F, and pork will be easier to carve.)