Italian Roasted Pork Tenderloin from the Betty Crocker site!
- teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- teaspoon pepper
- clove garlic, finely chopped
- pork tenderloins (about 3/4 lb each)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray rack of roasting pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mash all ingredients except pork into a paste, using spoon. Rub paste over pork.
- 2Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer so tip is in center of thickest part of pork. Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until pork has slight blush of pink in center and meat thermometer reads 160°F.
If you have a garlic press, use it instead of chopping the garlic by hand. Pressed garlic is great for making a paste.
PREP TIME 10 Min
TOTAL TIME 45 Min