Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

What’s your family’s favorite Mexican dish?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms coupons to try Old El Paso products. Read about the delicious recipes they are making and what their family had to say about these vibrant looking dinners.

Then, tell us your family's favorite Mexican dish.

( ) CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
Chuntsman25
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi y'all!! Well let me start by saying that I have lived in Mexico and American for many years. I am also an army wife and mother. I live old el paso and all there products. As I was raised in el paso texas. I have had the pleasure of moving to many different places and states. And as u may know Mexican chosen is a bit hard to find outside of Texas. But I have always been able to count on old el paso products to be in our local stores and major stores as well. No matter where I go I am always able to make my family there favorite Mexican food, thanks to there products!! They give me back a bit of home I can't get very much in the army life. Thank you!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:26 PM

tacos, burritos, nachos

mydarlingsofia
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM
So excited to hear the recipes!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Hello! What I made for my family tonight was Old El Paso black beans and chicken gordita's!!! Old El Paso is a brand I trust and use frequently! This however was the first time we tried the black beans! My husband was rant and raving at how good they were! I was impressed with how easy it was to find all of the Old El Paso things at the store. Very neat and a lot of things to choose from.  Like I said before, Old El Paso is a brand I use frequently ( especially for taco's! Yum!! ). I like that everything was done in about 20 minutes. Hot and ready for when my husband came home from work! Thank you for this opportunity!!

jen113000
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Here was our dinner tonight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pandamom268
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I've read every response so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of these replies. If I wasn't sold on Old El Paso products already I would certainly try them based on what people have said so far. In fact, I love Old EL Paso products and use them all of the time. However, from this post I have come to realize that there is a lot more recipes and ideas out there that I have yet to try. Thanks for the inspiration!

cara124
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:07 AM

thank you Old El Paso & Cafemom Can't wait to try the Dinner made easy kits I see on the old El Paso site !!!!!!

countrymomma81
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I'm a day late, sorry! I had surgery yesterday and totally forgot about this although we used 2 of our Old El Paso meal kits already!

We use Old El Paso products regularly. Mostly we get the taco dinner kits because we are super busy and they are quick to make. We switched from Taco Bell dinner kits because Old El Paso offers us Box Tops for Schools and we like that it gives back. Not to mention the taste! We bought two taco dinner kits and an enchilada dinner kit with our coupons. We've already used the two taco kits and as usual they were a hit with our kids. 

I'm hoping to try the Enchilada kit sometime next week. 

countrymomma81
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting pandamom268:

I've read every response so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of these replies. If I wasn't sold on Old El Paso products already I would certainly try them based on what people have said so far. In fact, I love Old EL Paso products and use them all of the time. However, from this post I have come to realize that there is a lot more recipes and ideas out there that I have yet to try. Thanks for the inspiration!

Everything you said applies to me as well. This is our busiest time of year so I'm not trying too many new things but once football slows down I'll definitely be coming back to this post for ideas. 

nat7771777
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I wanted to say that i just made some tacos and wow they were good, like the old el paso products will be more of them:-):-):-). The taste and flavors are just right will be making tacos alot more
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)