Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

What’s your family’s favorite Mexican dish?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
  • 183 Replies
8 moms liked this

We gave moms coupons to try Old El Paso products. Read about the delicious recipes they are making and what their family had to say about these vibrant looking dinners.

Then, tell us your family's favorite Mexican dish.

( ) CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Check out what some of our influencer moms are saying about Old El Paso products.

liveforever says:
They were a hit with everyone! I asked dd(6) what she thought and she managed to get out a "yummy" with a mouth full of taco.

MamaMandee says:
I made the Chicken fajita kit along with re-fried beans (and corn). They were so good! It was a great filling meal that was perfect for the hectic 1st day of school.

Delirium003 says:
We made the pork fajitas in the crock pot. After 8 hours of smelling the deliciousness, it was finally ready. Dh raved about it!! I loved it.

Mommy2TwinGirls says:
Chili Blanco! It is very good! The broth it made was delicious!! 

tamidawn says:
Dinner was so easy and I was very impressed with the Old El Paso Dinner Kit!  We had no leftovers, which is always proof of how good a meal is!

jen113000 says:
My husband was rant and raving at how good they were! Hot and ready for when my husband came home from work!

bec94 says:
We made the taco bake without the olives and pinto beans. I liked it, and I really liked the taste Old El Paso brought to the table.  

Read on to see what other moms are saying.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I cant wait to share my review with you ladies .... I just need to figure out what recipe I want to do. I have found so many great choices!!! 

cemcnair
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Yay! Can't wait!

Quoting MamaMandee:

I cant wait to share my review with you ladies .... I just need to figure out what recipe I want to do. I have found so many great choices!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:17 PM
8 moms liked this

Thank you Cafemom and Old El Paso.  So excited for this project!   Looking forward to trying some new recipes. 

Old El Paso has a large variety of product to choose from.  After looking over the site for recipes I choose to make  Spicy chorizo stuffed peppers and to go with that a taco salad.  

The recipes are quick and easy to follow. 

Tonight I'm making chili chicken enchiladas.  ...requested by my 11 year old son. So I will update with that dinner tomorrow

twinners.mama
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Yum...can't wait to read everyone's recipes. We are taco addicts in our house :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I got mine yesterday and went to the store.. I decided to make the taco pizza..  as soon as I got home I started to fix it and put it in the oven... I really enjoyed it.. It was really good... and something I would do again.. and again.. but then again we LOVE tacos

elasmimi
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I like Mexican lasagna and chicken tortilla soup.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM

tacos  here :)

countrymomma81
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Yay! We love Old El Paso and have tacos at least once a week...lol. When I told my DH about this he said "good, now we have the opportunity to try something new"...lol. I will be sharing my experience with you all ASAP. One reason we always buy Old El Paso is because of the Box Tops for schools that their labels offer. Our schools love when we send Box Tops in. 

opal10161973
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:27 PM

We used the coupons for taco shells, standing taco shells, and a gordita kit.  The first night we used the standing taco shells.  We really love them because they make filling tacos so much easier, especially for the kids.  We used beef and topped with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, and salsa.  We love Old El Paso kits and shells the best, always have.  We eat either fajitas or tacos at least once a week.  I am really looking forward to using the Gordita kit!  My DS was so excited to get the Box Tops, too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)