Vegetable Curry with Couscous from the Betty Crocker site!
- tablespoon vegetable oil
- medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- cup vegetable or chicken broth
- tablespoon curry powder
- teaspoon salt
- bag (1 lb) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower (or other combination)
- cup raisins
- cup chutney
- cups hot cooked couscous or rice
- cup chopped peanuts
- 1In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper in oil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- 2Stir in broth, curry powder, salt and vegetables. Heat to boiling. Boil about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 3Stir in raisins and chutney. Serve over couscous. Sprinkle with peanuts.