Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy From Scratch Waffles!

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/simple-waffles-from-scratch-recipe/index.html

Oh and a tip I added a little vanilla to my batter. Hope you like they are delicious and soft. And these are ingredients most people already have in house.

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Looks yummy :)

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I add vanilla to mine too! 

aidensmomma508
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Sounds good I might try this tonight
steelcrazy
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Maybe I'm silly, but I've always made my waffles this way.  My secret pancake recipe is similar.

tayanddyl
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Yummy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pandamom268
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Mmmm. Sounds delish! Ever try "not sweet" waffles? My dd and I make them together all of the time. We make a regular waffle batter of any kind (but not sweet, so no sugar or vanilla) and add breakfast stuff like crumbled bacon or sausage, crumbled hard boiled eggs, onions and peppers etc. Stir it up and cook it in the Belgian waffle maker for a complete meal in a finger food. Great for on the go but we usually make it for lunch when we're in no hurry to get anywhere. It's very fun trying to come up with new things to put in it.

dusky_rose
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Yum! I love to put vanilla and a dash of cinnamon in my homemade waffles. I do this for pancakes too.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

dusky_rose
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM

We put ham in our waffles sometimes also.

Quoting pandamom268:

Mmmm. Sounds delish! Ever try "not sweet" waffles? My dd and I make them together all of the time. We make a regular waffle batter of any kind (but not sweet, so no sugar or vanilla) and add breakfast stuff like crumbled bacon or sausage, crumbled hard boiled eggs, onions and peppers etc. Stir it up and cook it in the Belgian waffle maker for a complete meal in a finger food. Great for on the go but we usually make it for lunch when we're in no hurry to get anywhere. It's very fun trying to come up with new things to put in it.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

amy7243
by Amy on Aug. 30, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Looks good! I will have to give them a try

starreyedcutie
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Looks good :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)