Smoky Sausage Penne from the Betty Crocker site!
- cups uncooked penne pasta (9 oz)
- can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- ring (1 lb) fully cooked smoked pork sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- can (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes, well drained
- cup shredded smoked Cheddar or smoked Gouda cheese (4 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 2Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Stir in cooking sauce, sausage, tomatoes and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover; continue baking 10 to 15 minutes or until hot in center and bubbly around edges. Sprinkle with remaining cheese during last 5 minutes of baking.