Crockpot Mexican Lasagna Stack Up
Here is what you need: Makes about 6-8 servings.
- 12-14 tortillas (I used small corn tortillas)
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tbsp of fajita seasoning
- 28oz can of tomatoes
- 15.5 oz can of black beans
- 15.5 oz can corn (or frozen)
- 2 cups of salsa
- 2 cups of shredded chicken (or veggie chicken)
- 1 small onion, chopped
1. Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Lay down layer of tortillas. Each
crockpot will vary in size. Mine took 4 small tortillas to cover the
Next, spread a layer of tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle some chopped onions & black beans on top of the tomatoes.
3. Cover beans with a layer of salsa & apply a generous amount of fajita seasoning.
4. Next layer on your chicken & corn. (pictured with vegetarian fake chicken)
5. Top corn with a layer of shredded cheese.
Like I said, all crockpots are different shapes and sizes. So keep
layering until you are a couple inches from the top. I was able to
repeat the layers 3 times. When you do reach the top, for the final
layer, do a later of tortillas, topped with the rest of your tomatoes
6. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 2 hours. Top with sour cream of avocado :)
on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM