Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Switching up dinner last minute. Help!

I've decided I need comfort food tonight and would like to make meatloaf.  I normally go off of memory but it has been too long since I've made it and all the recipes I look at don't seem right. LOL  Most have milk in them?? I can't remember putting milk in meatloaf?  Can someone share their recipe with me. Please.  Dinner needs to be on the table in 2 hours :)  Please and thank you!

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Replies (11-12):
copperswifey
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:09 PM

My husband hates meatloaf and I LOVE it! My favorite is to make meatloaf sandwiches with the leftovers. I'm glad yours turned out great. I'm jealous :P lol I have never put milk in mine, but I have used milk in my meatballs before. It just keeps them moist. :)

momof2cuteboys
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Quoting copperswifey:

My husband hates meatloaf and I LOVE it! My favorite is to make meatloaf sandwiches with the leftovers. I'm glad yours turned out great. I'm jealous :P lol I have never put milk in mine, but I have used milk in my meatballs before. It just keeps them moist. :)

My DH doesn't love love it but he likes it every once in a while. Maybe you could make some and freeze it in slices so that way you could have it for lunches?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)