Grandmaâ€™s Chicken Casserole from the Betty Crocker site!
- cups cooked chicken, chopped
- cans (10.75 oz each) cream of chicken soup
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- cups ProgressoÂ® panko crispy bread crumbs or any dry stuffing mix
- tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- 2Place chicken in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon soup evenly over chicken and top with shredded cheese.
- 3In medium bowl stir together melted butter and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over baking dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Can substitute cooked turkey for the chicken.