Fish Florentine from the Betty Crocker site!
- lb mild-flavored fish fillets, about 1/2 inch thick
- cup milk
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- cup Original Bisquick® or Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- teaspoon lemon juice
- teaspoon pepper
- small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- Lemon wedges, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place fish in single layer in dish.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients except lemon wedges. Spread over fish to edge of dish.
- 3Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until light brown. Serve with lemon wedges.
Good choices of mild-flavored fish fillets include cod, flounder, haddock, halibut, orange roughy and sole.