Cajun Shrimp and Tomatoes from the Betty Crocker site!
- plum (Roma) tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- jar (12 oz) roasted red bell peppers, drained, chopped
- cup Italian dressing
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- tablespoon salt-free Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/4
- lb uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- tablespoons butter
- cups shredded provolone cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1Lightly spray 4 (12-oz) individual baking dishes (ramekins) with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix tomatoes, roasted peppers and dressing. Divide evenly among baking dishes.
- 2In shallow bowl, stir together Bisquick mix and Cajun seasoning. Coat shrimp with mixture. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt half of the butter over medium heat. Add half of the shrimp; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until shrimp are pink. Repeat with remaining butter and shrimp. Spoon shrimp over tomato mixture in each baking dish.
- 3Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese over shrimp in each baking dish. Broil with tops 5 inches from heat 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and light golden brown. Garnish with parsley.