Honey-Mustard Turkey with Snap Peas from the Betty Crocker site is only 185 calories per serving.
- lb uncooked turkey breast slices, about 1/4 inch thick
- cup Dijon and honey poultry and meat marinade
- cup ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- cups Green Giant® Select® frozen sugar snap peas
- 1Place turkey in shallow glass or plastic dish. Pour marinade over turkey; turn slices to coat evenly. Cover dish and let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
- 2Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Drain most of marinade from turkey. Cook turkey in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- 3Add carrots, lifting turkey to place carrots on bottom of skillet. Top turkey with snap peas. Cover and simmer about 7 minutes or until carrots are tender and turkey is no longer pink in center.
Use chicken breast slices instead of turkey if that's what you have on hand.
There are many different brands and flavors of marinades to choose from. Next time, try a different one.