Impossibly Easy Mini Chicken 'n Broccoli Pies from the Betty Crocker site!
- tablespoon vegetable oil
- lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- cup Green Giant® frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- cup milk
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add broccoli, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until mixture is heated through. Cool 5 minutes; stir in cheese.
- 3In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup chicken-broccoli mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto chicken-broccoli mixture in each muffin cup.
- 4Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve.