Crunchy Mexicorn® Salad from the Pillsbury site!
- large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (3 cups)
- green onions, thinly sliced
- (15-oz.) can pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- (11-oz.) can Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® Whole Kernel Corn, Red and Green Peppers, drained
- (3.8-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 1/2
- cups Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- to 4 cups corn chips
- Sour cream, if desired
- Green onions, thinly sliced, if desired
- 1In large bowl, combine cucumbers, 3 green onions, beans, corn, olives and salsa; toss to mix.
- 2Arrange about 1/2 to 2/3 cup corn chips on each individual serving plate. Top each with about 1 1/4 cups cucumber mixture. Top each salad with sour cream and additional sliced green onions. Serve immediately.