Spicy Ranch Beans from the Pillsbury site!
- cans (16 oz each) baked beans
- 1 1/2
- cups Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- tablespoon lime juice
- cup crushed tortilla chips
- cup shredded hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish or pan, combine beans, salsa and lime juice; mix well. Sprinkle with tortilla chips.
- 2Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- # of ingredients6
- prep time5 Min
- total time20 Min