Salsa Chicken Burritos from the Pillsbury site!
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast strips
- (1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso® Taco Seasoning Mix
- (16-oz.) jar Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- (8-ct.) pkg. Old El Paso® Flour Tortillas for Burritos
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- Bell pepper strips
- 1Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink.
- 2Stir in taco seasoning and salsa; cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- 3Spoon filling onto tortillas; top with lettuce, cheese and bell pepper strips. To serve, fold tortillas over filling.
- # of ingredients7
- total time 20