Beef Stroganoff Pot Pie from the Pillsbury site!
- box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- cup chopped onions (2 medium)
- clove garlic, minced
- cup soft bread crumbs
- cup chopped fresh parsley
- teaspoon pepper
- can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- jar (4.5 oz) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- egg white, slightly beaten
- 1Make pie crusts as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie using 9-inch glass pie pan.
- 2Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef, onions and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients except egg white. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- 3With leaf-shaped canape or cookie cutter, cut out leaf shapes in several places in second crust. Place over filling; flute crust edge. Brush with beaten egg white. Arrange leaf cutouts on top crust; brush with egg white.
- 4Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. After 15 to 20 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Cover edge of pie crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking if necessary to prevent excessive browning.
- # of ingredients12
- prep time30 Min
- total time1 Hr 25 Min