Cheesy Broccoli Loaf from the Pillsbury site!
- (12-oz.) pkg. bulk sage-flavored pork sausage
- (11-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crusty French Loaf
- cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen broccoli cuts, cooked, drained
- oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage in medium skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- 2Unroll dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Press to form 14x12-inch rectangle. Spoon sausage down center of dough. Top with broccoli and cheeses. Fold long sides of dough over filling, meeting in center; press edges and ends to seal.
- 3Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into crosswise slices.
- # of ingredients5
- prep time15 Min
- total time45 Min