Grands!® Mu Shu Chicken Hand Pies from the Pillsbury site!
- cup diced cooked chicken breast
- oz uncooked rice stick noodles, cooked as directed on package, drained
- cup plum sauce
- cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2In 2-quart saucepan, heat chicken, cooked rice noodles, plum sauce and 1/4 cup of the green onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- 3Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 6-inch round. Place on cookie sheet. Using fork to help separate noodles, place about 1/4 cup meat mixture onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press with fork to seal.
- 4Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes and top with remaining green onion; serve warm.
Finish off this Asian-inspired meal with some delicious stir-fried vegetables. Any extra plum sauce can be added to the veggies for extra flavor!
Servings # 8
- # of ingredients 5
- prep time 20 Min
- total time 55 Min