Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip from the Betty Crocker site!
- cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- can (about 14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- cup chopped red bell pepper
- cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese (1 oz)
- Toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Stir in artichokes, spinach and bell pepper.
- 2Spoon mixture into 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- 3Cover and bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with baguette slices.
We asked and you voted! The polls were open in the Betty Crocker community to vote for your favorite recipes in multiple categories.
One cup loosely packed, coarsely chopped fresh spinach leaves can be substituted for the frozen spinach.
Make and refrigerate this sensational, simple-to-prepare dip up to 24 hours ahead. Bake as directed.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- TOTAL TIME 30 Min
- SERVINGS 24