Tuscan Stromboli from the Pillsbury site!
- can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, sliced
- slices (1 1/2-inch size) pepperoni
- tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- cup drained finely chopped artichoke hearts (from 14-oz can)
- cup cooked chicken, diced
- oz fresh mozzarella cheese, diced (about 1 cup)
- teaspoon McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- tablespoon Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or spray with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough; press dough into 15x9-inch rectangle.
- 2In small bowl, combine cream cheese and sun-dried tomatoes; mix well. Spread over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with pepperoni, onion, artichokes, chicken and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt. Starting on 1 long side, roll up. Press seam firmly to seal. Place, seam side down, on cookie sheet. Brush top with olive oil. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and rosemary; press rosemary into dough.
- 3Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
Servings # 6
# of ingredients 12
prep time 25 Min
total time 1 Hr 5 Min
on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM