Pumpkin Pie Milk Shakes from the Betty Crocker site!
- cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- cup milk
- teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- slice cold baked pumpkin pie, cut into chunks (from 9-inch pie)
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Cinnamon sticks, if desired
- 1In blender, place ice cream, milk and pumpkin pie spice. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add pie chunks; cover and blend until smooth, stopping blender to scrape down sides if necessary.
- 2Pour into 2 glasses; top with sweetened whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- TOTAL TIME 10 Min
- SERVINGS 2