Tex-Mex Meatball Pie from the Pillsbury site!
- box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- frozen cooked meatballs (about 1 inch), thawed
- cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- cup shredded lettuce
- cup sour cream
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. On ungreased cookie sheet, unroll pie crust . Place meatballs on center of crust.
- 2In small bowl, mix corn and 1/2 cup of the salsa. Spoon corn mixture over meatballs. Fold edge of crust over filling (about 2 inches); ruffle decoratively.
- 3Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 4Top with lettuce and sour cream. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup salsa. Serve immediately.
Taco-flavored Cheddar cheese is also great with this fun dinner pie.
If your meatballs are large, cut them in half before placing on the pie crust.
Servings # 6
- # of ingredients 7
- prep time 10 Min
- total time 55 Min