Pizza Cupcakes from the Pillsbury site!
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- cup pizza sauce
- cup mini pepperoni slices
- lb mild Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Press into muffin cups.
- 2In small bowl, mix sauce, pepperoni, sausage and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Spoon about 2 tablespoons mixture into each dough-lined cup; sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoon additional cheese.
- 3Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from cups and serve.
If you can’t find mini pepperoni slices, purchase larger ones, and cut them into fourths to fit in the muffin cups.
Servings # 8
- # of ingredients 5
- prep time 15 Min
- total time 30 Min