Greek Turkey Sliders from the Pillsbury site!
- lb lean (at least 93%) ground turkey
- tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cup olive tapenade
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- cup Yoplait® Greek plain yogurt
- cup sour cream
- cup chopped peeled cucumber
- mini hamburger buns, split, toasted
- Thinly sliced unpeeled cucumber, if desired
- 1In large bowl, gently mix the turkey, 4 tablespoons of the parsley, the tapenade, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper until blended. Shape mixture into 12 small patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Spray grill pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add patties; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 165°F.
- 3Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix yogurt, sour cream, chopped cucumber and remaining 2 tablespoons parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. On each bun bottom, place about 1 heaping tablespoon yogurt sauce, 2 cucumber slices, and 1 patty. Cover with bun tops.
To toast mini buns, heat oven to 450°F. Place buns, cut sides up, on cookie sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until warm and lightly browned.
Servings # 6
- # of ingredients 10
- prep time 30 Min
- total time 30 Min