Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders from the Betty Crocker site!
- cup Progresso® plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- package or jar (3 oz) cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with topper.
Use any flavor potato toppers- try sour cream and onion or taco flavored.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- TOTAL TIME 30 Min
- SERVINGS 4