Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

help pork tenderloin

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

we have no oil, and leaving the house with glare ice is suicide today i need pork tenderloin recipes for supper we have a crockpot and a george foreman grill

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:52 PM
warmcoffee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

No george foreman grill here. Crock pot will work though. This response is kind of late, so hope you put it on early and just let it do its thing. Adding green and red peppers, garlic, celery and carrots and potatos to the pot creates the whole meal, maybe a salad on the side. Hope it turns out well.

mariesmama
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Quoting warmcoffee:

No george foreman grill here. Crock pot will work though. This response is kind of late, so hope you put it on early and just let it do its thing. Adding green and red peppers, garlic, celery and carrots and potatos to the pot creates the whole meal, maybe a salad on the side. Hope it turns out well.

we only have green peppers and powdered garlic will it still work? we have all the other ingredients

warmcoffee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Powdered garlic is great. I mostly use the powders anyways, adding all of those seasonings in salt form is too much salt for me, I just use regular salt or seasoning salt, not both, everything else is powdered unless using the real thing, garlic powder, onion powder, etc.

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting warmcoffee:

we only have green peppers and powdered garlic will it still work? we have all the other ingredients

taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Obviously, this is too late for dinner today, but here is a really simple tenderloin recipe.  Just put the tenderloin in the crock pot, cover it with a bottle of barbecue sauce (14-18 oz.), and turn the crock pot on low for 6 to 8 hours.  Once the pork shreds easily with a fork, it's done.  Shred the pork, and you can use it in various ways:  filling for tacos or burritos, pulled pork sandwiches, sloppy joes...

cmorden06
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Crockpot add one can of cream of chicken and one can cream of celery cook on low or high depending on your needs serve over rice or noodles

Quoting mariesmama:

we have no oil, and leaving the house with glare ice is suicide today i need pork tenderloin recipes for supper we have a crockpot and a george foreman grill

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)