Spinach Lasagna Cupcakes from the Betty Crocker site!
- lasagna noodles, cooked and drained as directed on box, cut in half
- 1 1/2
- cups tomato pasta sauce
- box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, cooked, drained, squeezed dry
- container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon salt
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional tomato pasta sauce, warmed
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 6 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray
- 2Line each muffin cup with 2 lasagna noodle halves, crisscrossing over bottom of cup, coming up sides of cup. Spoon about 1 tablespoon pasta sauce over noodles in each cup.
- 3In medium bowl, mix spinach, ricotta cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt and egg. Place about 1/2 cup spinach mixture over sauce in each muffin cup; top each with about 3 tablespoons pasta sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil.
- 4Bake 35 minutes. Uncover; bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan, and serve immediately. If desired, serve with additional pasta sauce.
Any flavor pasta sauce will work well in this recipe--use your favorite one.
- PREP TIME 15 Min
- TOTAL TIME 1 Hr 5 Min
- SERVINGS 6