Layered Pizza Dip from the Betty Crocker site!
- (8-oz.) container soft cream cheese with chives and onions
- cup pizza sauce
- cup chopped green bell pepper
- cup finely chopped pepperoni
- oz. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 9-inch pie pan or 1 to 1 1/2-quart baking dish, layer all ingredients in order listed.
- 2Bake at 350°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- 3Serve warm with bagel crisps, bagel chips or crackers.
Layer the ingredients and store wrapped in the fridge up to 24 hours ahead. Let sit at room temp just a few minutes before baking.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- TOTAL TIME 25 Min
- SERVINGS 32