Game-Day Spinach Pull-Apart from the Pillsbury site!
- tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Salt
- package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain and finely chopped
- teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves, if desired
- teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper
- cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls)
- cup marinara sauce, heated, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In small bowl, mix butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt; set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, basil, pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon garlic salt until blended; set aside.
- 3Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make total of 32 small triangles. Stretch or press 1 triangle slightly, being careful not to tear it. Spoon 1 tablespoon spinach mixture onto center of triangle; pull dough around mixture into a ball. Press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining triangles.
- 4Roll each ball in butter mixture; layer in pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Little spinach and cheese filled pastry balls are baked together and inverted on a plate for a foolproof appetizer idea perfect for any party.
Servings # 8
- # of ingredients 11
- prep time 35 Min
- total time 1 Hr 30 Min