Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner Ideas Dinner Ideas

Chicken-Parmesan Bundles

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

Chicken-Parmesan Bundles from the Kraft site! Click on the link for a how to video!

Think a classic chicken Parm can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed.

time
prep: 35 min
total: 1 hr 5 min
servings
total: 6 servings

what you need

oz.  (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
pkg.  (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
1-1/4
cups  KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
Tbsp.  KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
small   boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
 egg
 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
1-1/2
cups  spaghetti sauce, heated

make it

HEAT oven to 375ºF.

MIX cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.

BEAT egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.

BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.

CHINET® and CHINET BAKEWARE® are registered trademarks of Hutamaki, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.

kraft kitchens tips

HEALTHY LIVING
Save 30 calories and 4g fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.
SPECIAL EXTRA
Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced black olives into spaghetti sauce before heating.
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
delanna6two
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM

looks good

snuggiewoogie
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Saving this!

taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Yum!  I love stuffed chicken breasts.

VanBurren
by Beth on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I saw this in my email and have to save it.....it looks sooooo good!

greenishgirl
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:21 PM

That sounds yummy and I have almost everything in my fridge/ cupboard that I need. Any suggestions on what to replace the cream cheese with? It's the only thing I don't have and I am trying to stay out of the store. I guess I could just wait until after the next scheduled grocery trip to try this one though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN