1 can ( 12 fl. oz) Nestle Carnation evaporated lowfat 2% milk
2 cups ( 8-oz pkg) shredded italian-style 4 or 5 cheese blend
2 links ( 6 oz. ) fully-cooked italian-seasoned chicken sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
2 tablespoons finely sliced fresh basil leaves
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain
2. Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk, cheese, sausage, garlic powder and black pepper in medium saucepan.
3. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat
4. Add pasta to cheese sauce; stir until combined
5. Add tomatoes and basil; stir gently until mixed in
Tip: Different flavors of chicken sausage can be substituted. Makes 6 servings, 1 cup each.