Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs from the Taste of Home site!
“My family loves this quick and easy recipe so much, we never have any leftovers. It’s also great on the grill.” Jennifer Mitchell - Altoona, Pennsylvania
Prep/Total Time: 30 min
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in 1/4 cup salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through.
Cooking for 2: Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs for Two