- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
toppings, if desired
Chocolate-flavor syrup, warmed
Sweetened whipped cream
Chocolate candy sprinkles
- 1. In large bowl, stir all ingredients except Toppings with wire whisk until well blended. Heat nonstick griddle to 375°F. or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.) Brush with vegetable oil if necessary or spray with cooking spray before heating.
- 2. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cupful batter onto hot griddle. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly on top and dry around edges. Turn; cook other side until light golden brown around edges.
- 3. Drizzle pancakes with chocolate-flavor syrup; top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate candy sprinkles.