Tuscan Chicken and Potatoes from the Hunts site!
Fire-roasted tomatoes and potatoes seasoned with rosemary accompany chicken thighs in this delicious one-dish baked meal.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 small red-skinned potatoes, each cut into 8 pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (4 thighs = 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Blue Bonnet® Homestyle Spread-tub
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Combine undrained tomatoes, rosemary, pepper flakes and potatoes in baking dish; set aside.
- Coat top side of thighs with Blue Bonnet; place on tomato mixture. Sprinkle pepper over chicken. Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (180°F) and potatoes are tender.