This post is for Jessica since she just got a new blender and was looking for a less-fattening chocolate shake to make:) I found this recipe on a really cool blog called InspiredRD by this lady named Alysa. It's worth checking out for some healthier ideas!
- 1 cup milk (I used coconut milk)
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder (use raw cacao powder if you can find it)
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter (I prefer almond butter, Jeff prefers peanut butter)
- 1 tsp. honey (optional – use if banana not very ripe)
- 1.5 cups ice (add less ice for smoother shake)
- Put all ingredients in blender in order listed. Blend until smooth.