Taco Meat Loaf Recipe from the Taste of Home site!
Prep: 10 min. Cook: 8 hours
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 to 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- Optional toppings: sour cream, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, sliced ripe olives
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pat into a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Top with sour cream, salsa, cheese, lettuce and olives if desired.