Chili-Cheese Dog Crescent Casserole from the Pillsbury site!
- prep 10 min
- total time30 min
- servings 6
- cans (15 oz each) chili with beans
- hot dogs, sliced
- 1 1/2
- cups shredded American cheese (6 oz)
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- tablespoon sesame seed
- 1In 2-quart saucepan, mix chili and hot dogs. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon chili mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- 2Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on top of chili mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 3Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.