SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2012
8 A.M.-4 P.M.
LUCAS OIL STADIUM
The Indianapolis Colts and Indiana Blood Center would like to invite you to Indiana’s largest single-day blood drive - our annual Bleed Blue Blood Drive and Health Fair, supported by ADVANTAGE Health Solutions and WTHR Channel 13.
The 13th annual Bleed Blue Blood Drive and Health Fair is scheduled for Saturday, December 8, from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Lucas Oil Stadium. Similar to previous years, the 2012 blood drive will include a free health fair and other family-friendly activities to create an informative and fun experience for all who attend. There will be opportunities to tour the field, chances to win prizes, and appearances by Colts Cheerleaders and Blue, the official mascot of the Colts.
To make an appointment to donate blood, click here. For more information about blood donation guidelines, as well as a complete list of blood center locations and hours, please visit www.indianablood.org/bleedblue.
Free and open to the public. A blood donation appointment is not required to enjoy the other event activities.
Free parking is available throughout the day for blood drive and health fair attendees in the Tire Barn South Lot (enter at Gate 8).
All attendees for the blood drive and health fair must enter the stadium through the Southeast corner gate and doors (off Capitol Ave.).
- 8 a.m. - Doors open for the 2012 Bleed Blue Blood Drive and Health Fair
- 9 a.m. - Health Fair Begins; Appearances by Colts Cheerleaders
- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. - Youth Football Clinic (open to the public, online registration required); Appearance by Blue
- 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Autograph Session with Colts Alumni Players
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Free Zumba Class led by the Y of Greater Indianapolis (no registration required)
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Free Yoga Class led by the Y of Greater Indianapolis (no registration required)
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Free Turbo Kick Class led by the Y of Greater Indianapolis (no registration required)
- 3 p.m. - Health Fair Ends
EVENT ACTIVITIES (all activities are free and open to the public)
- Autograph Session with Colts Alumni Players
- Appearances by Blue and the Colts Cheerleaders
- Half-price Concessions
- Face Painting
- Register-to-win Colts tickets
- Colts give-a-ways
- Photo Booth
- Access to the field
- Free Fitness Classes on the Field
- Free Youth Football Clinic – Registration required
- Colts Inflatables
- Health fair and screenings
- Colts Super Bowl Trophy
- Head Coach Chuck Pagano Football & 15% Off Colts Pro Shop Coupon For All Blood Drive Participants
CHILDCARE (for blood donors only)
Free child care will be available for all blood drive participants while they’re donating.
The 2012 Bleed Blue Blood Drive and Health Fair is brought to you by ADVANTAGE Health Solutions and WTHR Channel 13.