Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Christmas events in central Indiana

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

There are plenty of fun family events in central Indiana over the holidays.

Jolly Days at the Children's Museum - Enjoy favorites such as the Yule Slide, Jingles the Jolly Bear, and visits with Santa. Explore "outdoor" fun at the Snow Castle and Ice Fishing holes. Warm up your imagination with lots of "baking" fun in the kitchen, and help Santa's reindeer prepare for their flight!

Jingle Rails a Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians & Western Art begins Friday and runs through January 6th.

The locomotive wonderland features detailed replicas of national treasures, all made of natural materials and wrapped up in holiday trimming.

Conner Prairie has a number of activities to get you in the holiday spirit, including Gingerbread Village, Breakfast or Dinner with Santa, and Conner Prairie by Candlelight.

Or head up to Fishers to catch the Reynolds Light Display, a winter wonderland of light sculptures on more than 7 acres along State Road 37.

If you have any other ideas please share!!

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cjsk
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:04 PM
thank you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsk
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:07 PM
thank you!
WildCat73
by coach on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Awesome and to let you ladies Know. My father in law is Santa at Castleton Square Mall and they are doing breakfast with Santa next Saturday but he is up there to take photos every night from 5-9 weeknights and all day Sat and Sun. Believe me the beard and hair is not fake:)

cjsk
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
so cool! I work at Castleton mall!
MamaMandee
by Head coach on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Awesome thanks for the heads up!! 

Quoting WildCat73:

Awesome and to let you ladies Know. My father in law is Santa at Castleton Square Mall and they are doing breakfast with Santa next Saturday but he is up there to take photos every night from 5-9 weeknights and all day Sat and Sun. Believe me the beard and hair is not fake:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)