Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its soooo hot!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 9:14 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

This summer its just burning up outside.....anyone elses a/c broke?  Ours broke the other day and we had to go get a couple of window units :(

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sharivegas0614
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:35 PM

I was dealing with that last year but our a/c was working just not well.I hate summertime in the south but I would be miserable if I went somewhere else!

Glittergirlie
by Southern Princess on Jun. 10, 2011 at 9:29 AM

I would love it if it maybe stayed 10 degrees cooler than it always is during the summer. I cant STAND the heat.hot flash

Quoting sharivegas0614:

I was dealing with that last year but our a/c was working just not well.I hate summertime in the south but I would be miserable if I went somewhere else!

TashaB82
by on Jun. 10, 2011 at 10:34 AM

that would be a nightmare for real!! sorry ur dealing with this!!  Hope u get it fixed soon or your in for a lonnng summer...   

Oh yeah u spelled peanut wrong!!

Glittergirlie
by Southern Princess on Jun. 10, 2011 at 10:42 AM

I was just checking to see if yall were paying attention ;) ha ha ha OOPS!

Quoting TashaB82:

that would be a nightmare for real!! sorry ur dealing with this!!  Hope u get it fixed soon or your in for a lonnng summer...   

TashaB82
by on Jun. 10, 2011 at 12:21 PM

haha!

Quoting Glittergirlie:

I was just checking to see if yall were paying attention ;) ha ha ha OOPS!

Quoting TashaB82:

mochasista
by Pumpkin on Jun. 10, 2011 at 11:31 PM

I'm sorry. We just had to get the ac fixed in our truck last week.

MrsLeCroy
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 8:37 AM

heading out in a few to get the a/c fixed in my car! being 28 weeks preg dosen't help with this heat any either!

Glittergirlie
by Southern Princess on Jun. 13, 2011 at 9:23 AM

oh no it doesnt!  I feel for you!  I was pregnant this past winter and was always hot.  DH said that I was gonna give him pnemonia bc I always turned the air up then!  I cant imagine!

Quoting MrsLeCroy:

heading out in a few to get the a/c fixed in my car! being 28 weeks preg dosen't help with this heat any either!

TishaLeigh
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 12:33 PM

My a/c is working and we have 3 but still it doesent make my house cool :*( me and kenzie sweats all day long I hate it .. and our pool water feels like bath water so thats no good!!

melly_v88
by on Jun. 20, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Thank God mine's not broke. I'd about DIE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)